Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Puzzles, Woodburning and CATAN


 HOWDY!

This winter, dad has found some ways to spend time with us when he is not fixing a broken baler or tractor. He couldn't possibly be a better father!!!!!


here's some pictures:




Landon, Lawson and me were so excited when Catan finally came!






Playing Catan ALL the time..... I fear we will get board (get it?) of it and never want to play it for a long while.






Dad has been putting together puzzles with me and Lawson.....









Dad bought me an awesome new woodburner cause I was using our old junky one..... I feel SPOILED. 
And the boards are just from are old windbreaks out in the corral :D Isn't that awesome??



___________________________________________________________________________________



~COWGIRL LEXAH~ 





Hebrews 13:1-2



Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawears.



10 comments:

  1. I love the game Catan! Even though I have only played it once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The champion in the house is Landon. Go figure. His the deep thinker of the family.

      Delete
  2. I love that game Catan!!! My youth group played it on New Year's Eve and it was SO much fun!!
    Hi I'm new on your blog!
    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy! Welcome to my blog! I hope I don't scare you off, cause sometimes I get sorta crazy. Especially around certain siblings.......And friends.

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of Catan, I'll have to go look it up. Those are really nice puzzles. Me and Mum do puzzles some times.
    The horses are amazing!!! That's really nice of your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, dads pretty much the most intimidating,(not to me, just when you first meet him) God Fearing, bestest fixer upper of anything, and one of the most amazing horse trainers you'll ever meet.
      Thanks! Horses are the only thing I can draw. Every thing else doesn't even look like what I meant it to be.:D

      Delete
  4. Hey Lexi!
    I tagged you over at my blog!http://mygoldenjourneyblog.blogspot.com/
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...