Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Favorite Bible Verse Tag

howdy cowpokes! My friend Alice from www.mygoldenjourneyblog.blogspot.com tagged me. I'm supposed to tell ya what my favorite Bible verse is. ANNND...... that is very hard for me, cause there is hundreds of great verses in the Bible. But I guess one of them is:

                                                 Hebrews 13:2

 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.


like I said, I have quite a few favorites.

Well I really best go. seeya!




~lexi

2 comments:

  1. That's a good verse, Lexi! Thanks for doing this!
    BTW~ isn't it- for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. :)
    It was fun seeing you guys yesterday!
    TTYL!
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...