Wednesday, May 17, 2017

What a Photoshoot With Your Little Brother Will Turn Out Like......



   Yesterday, my little brother Lawson took pictures of me jumping off a empty molasses lick container that the cows cleaned out with there tongues.

Just think about it for a second.

Yup! My six year old brother Lawson, ran a huge, expensive Canon camera that I can barely handle.

He sat on the grass in the pasture for a whole minute just looking through the lens, so I asked him what he was doing. He frowned.
"I'm getting it into focus, Lexah." He said as he twisted the camera lens like an expert photographer would do.



 
I took some of the pictures, too, I guess.







His tongue is sticking out and everything. Haha!


 
Some of the pictures are ALMOST silhouettes.....



Oh, the random and weird things that my brothers and me do........






Another half-way silhouette.






   Thanks for reading this post!






                                             ~Lexi




6 comments:

  1. Hey, Lexi, do you want me to add your blog address to the Andi Fans' Blog lineup on the bottom of the right sidebar? If you do, email me with this blog address and I'll add it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! this post made me laugh! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

my favorite things tag

Howdeeeee guys! ;) how is everyone?? Lots of stuff has been going on around here that I should rly tell y’all abt in another photo dump. But...